首頁 > 娛樂資訊 > 開心樂園 > 外企面試中可能用到的英語問答

外企面試中可能用到的英語問答

來源:秀美派    閱讀: 1.13W 次
字號:

用手機掃描二維碼 在手機上繼續觀看

手機查看

外企面試中可能用到的英語問答,如果職場上有這些現象不用驚慌,在面試的時候留下一個好印象是成功的開始,面試的時候一定要自信,下面是外企面試中可能用到的英語問答,你學會了嗎?

外企面試中可能用到的英語問答1

Q:Can you sell yourself in two minutes?Go for it。(你能在兩分鐘內自我推薦嗎?大膽試試吧!)

A:With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking,responsible and diligent in any project I undertake。 Your organization couldbenefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills。(依我的資格和經驗,我覺得我對所從事的每一個項目都很努力、負責、勤勉。我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧,對貴單位必有價值。)

Q:Give me a summary of your current job description。 (對你目前的工作,能否做個概括的`說明。)

A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years。 To bespecific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide softwaresupport。 (我幹了五年的電腦程序員。具體地說,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟件供應方面的支持。)

Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你爲什麼離職呢?)

A:Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position。 If opportunityknocks, I will take it。(我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓住。)

外企面試中可能用到的英語問答

A:I feel I have reached the “glass ceiling” in my current job。 / I feelthere is no opportunity for advancement。(我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峯,即沒有升遷機會。)

Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何評估自己是位專業人員呢?)

A:With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent。 (憑藉我良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認爲自己很有競爭力。)

A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to studentsvery well。 (依我的教學經驗,我相信能與學生相處的很好。)

Q:What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?

(你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?)

A:I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply myexperience to this position。 (我已經完成三個新項目,我相信我能將我的經驗用在這份工作上。)

Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎麼認爲你對我們有價值呢?)

A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in thefuture。 (我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。)

Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position?(你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?)

A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify mefor this particular job。 I am sure I will be successful。 (我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。)

Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎?)or

Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?)

A:Yes, I think so。

A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I canhandle it well。 (這種特點就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。)

Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你個性上最大的特點是什麼?)

A:Helpfulness and caring。(樂於助人和關心他人。)

A:Adaptability and sense of humor。(適應能力和幽默感。)

A:Cheerfulness and friendliness。(樂觀和友愛。)

Q:How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?)

A:(pause a few seconds) (稍等幾秒鐘再答,表示慎重考慮。)

They say Mr。 Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeplycares for his family and friends。 (他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。)

A:They say Mr。 Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person。(他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。)

Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣賞哪種性格的人?)

A:(I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going。 (誠實、不死板而且容易相處的人。)

A:(I like) people who possess the “can do” spirit。 (有“實際行動”的人。)

Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作爲行政人員,你有什麼樣的領導才能?)

A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as ateam will be the major goal of my leadership。 (我覺得學習如何把人們的積極性調動起來,以及如何配合協同的團隊精神,是我行政工作的主要目標。)

A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy。 (我以開放式的政策,改進我的行政管理方式。)

Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何處理別人的批評?)

外企面試中可能用到的英語問答2

A:Helpfulness and caring.(樂於助人和關心他人。)

A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(適應能力和幽默感。)

外企面試中可能用到的英語問答 第2張

Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣賞哪種性格的人?)

A:(I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (誠實、不死板而且容易相處的人。)

A:(I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"實際行動"的人。)

Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作爲行政人員,你有什麼樣的領導才能?)

A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as ateam will be the major goal of my leadership. (我覺得學習如何把人們的積極性調動起來,以及如何配合協同的團隊精神,是我行政工作的主要目標。)

A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以開放式的政策,改進我的行政管理方式。)

Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何處理別人的批評?)

A:Silence is golden. Just dont say anything; otherwise the situation couldbecome worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。不必說什麼,否則情況更糟,不過我會接受建設性的.批評。)

A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我會等大家冷靜下來再討論。)

Q:What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什麼事令你不高興?)

A:Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狹窄的人,有時使我泄氣。)

A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取。)

Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何處理與同事在工作中的意見不和?)

A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner inorder to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使對方瞭解我的觀點。)

時尚熱點
影視動漫
娛樂爆料
明星八卦
電影電視
音樂圈
開心樂園